ppFonter is a bitmap generation tool whose sole purpose is to take truetype fonts and generate bitmapped images.
Key features of ppFonter are:
- Reduce development time and cost. Can save many hours of work for artists.
- Ability to deal with zip archives containing TTF files, singular TTF files and system installed TTF files.
- Packs characters in texture pages reducing wasted space like other generators that use legacy grid spacing.
- Ability to set page dimensions. When generating a font, ppFonter will automatically create as many pages that will be needed to accomodate all characters specified.
- Drop shadow with independant opacity and colour setting.
- and much more.